Due to overconsumption of caffeine, chewing tobacco and drinking soft drinks and alcohol, the enamel of teeth loses its natural color and they looked stained and filthy. In Fishguard, citizens like to consult the expert dentists who provide them impeccable remedy so that they can gain the natural shine of their teeth back. If you are suffering from similar issues then it is advised to take the best services for dental care in Fishguard.
What are different types of teeth whitening procedures?
Expert dentists will help you to get the natural color of your teeth back by bleaching process which is as follows:
- At first, the dentist will put a rubber shield or protective gel round your gums to protect them from bleaching agent which can cause a burning sensation.
- With the help of specially designed tray, they will start to put the bleaching agent on your teeth.
- The prime component of the bleaching agent is carbamide peroxide, when the product breaks it releases oxygen which attaches into the teeth enamel and makes it become lighter.
Apart from the above method, you can also avail the facility of laser whitening which is known to make the teeth lighter by several shades.
- In this procedure, a dentist will place covering on your teeth and then paint them with the help of bleaching powder.
- In the second step, laser is shown on the teeth which help to increase the process of chemical breakdown and large amount of oxygen eliminates in a small time frame. Thus, it is more effective than the traditional process.